How to Obtain Your Tax Clearance Information, SARS Mobile Tax Services, Where do I find my Statement of Account (ITSA), SARS eFiling, How to request your Tax Compliance Status, To request your Notice of Registration (IT150).
How to Obtain Your Tax Clearance Information
Instructions on how to request your Tax Compliance Status (TCS) via eFiling in South Africa. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Access eFiling: Log in to your eFiling account on the South African Revenue Service (SARS) website.
- View Your Compliance Profile: Within your eFiling account, locate and access your “My Compliance Profile.” This section should provide information about your tax compliance status.
- Request TCS: In your “My Compliance Profile,” select the “Tax Compliance Status Request” option. You will be prompted to choose the type of TCS for which you would like to apply. You typically have options such as “Good standing” and “Approval International Transfer” (AIT).
- Complete the Request: Fill out the Tax Compliance Status Request form, providing any necessary details and information. Make sure to follow the specific requirements for the type of TCS you are requesting.
- Submit to SARS: After completing the request form, submit it to SARS for processing. Ensure that all required information and documents are attached, especially if you are applying for AIT.
- Approval and PIN: Once your request is approved by SARS, you will receive an overall tax compliance status, and a Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be issued. You have the option to request that the PIN be sent to you via SMS or view it on your “Tax Compliance Status Request” dashboard within your eFiling profile.
- Unique PIN: It’s important to note that a unique PIN will be issued for each request you make. This PIN is essential for various financial and legal transactions where your tax compliance status is required.
Following these steps will enable individuals and businesses to easily request their Tax Compliance Status via eFiling, ensuring that they have the necessary documentation to meet various compliance requirements.
How to request your Tax Compliance Status (TCS) in South Africa.
Tax compliance status is an essential document that individuals and businesses often need for various financial transactions and official purposes. Here are the two ways you can request your TCS:
- The SARS Online Query Service: You can request your Tax Compliance Status using the SARS Online Query Service, which provides an online platform for various tax-related queries and requests.
- Online via eFiling: Another option is to request your Tax Compliance Status online through eFiling. eFiling is the South African Revenue Service’s electronic filing and payment platform, which allows individuals and businesses to manage their tax affairs online.
These digital platforms provide a convenient and efficient way for taxpayers to access their tax compliance status, making it easier to comply with tax regulations and meet the requirements for various financial and legal transactions.