Where to Watch Canada Women’s National Football Team vs Australia Women’s National Football Team TV Channels, Live stream and Kick-Offs time.
After a tense and emotional journey in their opening match of the tournament, Australia is facing a difficult situation as it prepares to face Canada in the group stage final of the 2023 Women’s World Cup.
The Matildas started their home campaign with a hard-fought 1-0 win over the Republic of Ireland, coming over a narrow win. The euphoria was short-lived, however, as they suffered a shock 3-2 defeat against Nigeria in their second match, leaving them in dire straits. With just one match to go to the group stage, Australia find themselves in dire straits, needing a win against Canada to have a good chance of progressing to the round of 16.
The loss to Nigeria has left the Matildas with their backs against the wall. Now they face the prospect of winning their final group game to secure a place in the qualifying round. A draw could still see them progress, but it’s a very specific and unlikely situation. For that to happen, the Republic of Ireland would need to beat Nigeria by one goal which would put Australia ahead of the African team on goal difference and goals scored.
- Date: Monday, July 31, 2023
- Kickoff Time: 8 p.m. AEST / 6 a.m. ET / 11 a.m. BST
- Location: AAMI Park (Melbourne, Australia)
As they prepare to face Canada, the Australian team knows the importance of this match. It’s a must-win situation, and the players are fully aware of how much is at stake. Fans rally behind their national team, providing unwavering support and encouragement at this pivotal moment in the tournament.
Where to Watch Canada Women’s National Football Team vs Australia Women’s National Football Team
Canada vs Australia live stream, TV channel
- Canada: CTV, RDS, TSN5 / TSN1 / TSN4
- Austria: ORF 1, SLO2, ZDF
- UK: BBC Sport Web, FIFA+, BBC Red Button / BBC Two / BBC iPlayer
- Netherland: ZDF
- USA: FIFA+, Telemundo, Peacock, Foxsports.com
- Streaming: Optus Sport, 7plus, FIFA+
The match against Canada promises to be thrilling and exciting, with both teams fighting for a place in the round of 16. The Matildas will need to be at their best, utilizing their strengths while continuing to build and strengthen on defense. Each player will be called to give everything, leaving nothing on the field.
As tensions mount and the final whistle approaches, the nation’s hopes rest on the shoulders of Australia’s players. They know the challenge ahead, but they also understand the potential reward of reaching the knockout stages of such a prestigious tournament.
- Canada Women’s National Football Team vs Australia Women’s National Football Team Lineups
- Where to Watch Republic of Ireland Women’s National Football Team vs Nigeria Women’s National Football Team
- Republic of Ireland Women’s National Football Team vs Nigeria Women’s National Football Team Lineups
- Costa Rica Women’s National Football Team vs Zambia Women’s National Football Team Lineups
- Where to Watch Costa Rica Women’s National Football Team vs Zambia Women’s National Football Team